Mount Gibson Reports First Half Net Profit of $121.2m
- Declares Maiden 2 cents-per-share Fully Franked Interim Dividend -
• Revenue $376.9 million (-1.4% from same period 2010) on 12.3% lower tonnes sold
offset by higher realised price
• Net profit $121.2 million (-13.4% from same period 2010)
• Maiden interim dividend declared at 2.0 cents-per-share, fully franked 中期股息每股0.02澳元，完全稅務減免
• Strong cash position of $421 million
• Corporate rebuilding continues – new independent chairman and two independent
directors appointed, management team expanded
• Extension Hill commences operation, first shipment made
• Potential resource extensions at Tallering Peak and Koolan Island
The Board of Mount Gibson Iron Limited (“Mount Gibson”) (ASX Code: MGX) is pleased to announce that it has declared a maiden interim dividend on ordinary shares in respect of the 2012 financial year of 2.0 cents per share fully franked.
The total amount of the dividend is $21,651,414. The dividend has not been provided for in the 31 December 2011 financial statements.
The Mount Gibson Board has adopted a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRP”) that will apply to this dividend. The DRP has been lodged with ASX. Shares will be allocated under the DRP at a 2% discount to the VWAP of Mount Gibson shares for the 5 days prior to the record date. http://www.mtgibsoniron.com.au/u ... erim%20Dividend.pdf